Monday, October 17, 2011

Boulder City Recap!

We had a ridiculously WARM show in Boulder City, Nevada. By warm, I mean HOT. We're so excited for the relentless heat to end!
It was a gorgeous show! We had a packed booth the entire time, in spite of this:
The fan was on full blast the entire show while I (Bexter) hosed myself down in a pitiful attempt to not pass out from heat exhaustion. In all seriousness, we had a wonderful show and loved seeing so many familiar faces and meeting so many new ones!

Ora's been hard at work since we've been back. One of her newest pieces has fallen into place, simply flowing from her paintbrush like a river.
12 ounces. I like to think I had something to do with this: Being a geeky beer connoisseur I've opened Ora's eyes to the beauty of malts and hops (I'm done with patting myself on the back now). 
I LOVE how this painting has turned out!
In Boulder City we got to visit the local brewery, Boulder Dam Brewing, and grabbed a sampler. This was purely for research purposes for Ora's painting. Yes, research...

Our next show will be in November in Burbank! Come down and visit in the (hopefully) beautifully cool weather!

Saturday, November 5th and Sunday November 6th
10am to 5pm
San Fernando Road between Magnolia and Olive Avenue

Also, if you're not already, follow Ora on Facebook! All the info and sneak peaks of new art is updated there regularly!










No comments:

Post a Comment